Our client’s team of customer service is enthusiastic, results-driven individuals with a positive attitude towards helping provide our customers with a first-class service every time! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides itself on the products and exceptional service they offer.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and / or face to face customer service is a plus
- With excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Computer – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
- Able to remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Passionate about learning new things is key!
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable
What you’ll do:
- Generate tagged data according to task guidelines
- Process internal data
- Analyze documents, enter and verify data into the system
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of project and client data
What can you expect from us?
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sport card and private medical care
- Office in high-class building
- Professional initial and development trainings
- Dog-friendly environment
- Fresh fruits every day
- Bike parking