Junior Data Analyst analyzes data and designs, provides reports based on the business requirement to the management team and sales agents so that they can get the right information at the right time. The Data Analyst will maintain a clear understanding of analytics, reporting, and technology and apply this knowledge into practice. We are currently looking for experienced professionals to work within a team. Join our multinational company now!
- Identifies database requirements connecting them with the business needs.
- Checks Data Quality, promotes process improvement.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Provides reports, analysis to the management team and agents on regular basis and on ad-hoc requests.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions and regular/irregular updates.
- Manages CRM database and maintains performances, updates and assigns accounts and customers to agents.
- Attends conference calls, internal and external meetings to obtain business requests and knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectively works with external clients and internal teams while demonstrating good written and verbal communication practices.
- Ensures data accuracy issues are promptly addressed and solutions are completed accurately and on time.
- Contributes to the development of databases best practices and contributes to team training and development efforts.
- The candidate for the Data Analyst position must have strong analytical skills and have the ability to manipulate and analyses raw information/data, plus innovative problem-solving skills
- A very experienced user of Microsoft Office products, especially in Excel, power query language, VBA
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI is a plus
- Experience working with SQL language
- Experience with analysis services, integration services, Sales Plus, Salesforce, Tableau, or other data visualization tools and CRM is a plus
- Fluent English
- Quality focus
- Attention to details
- Independent worker
- Strong problem-solving skills with proven ability to engage and interact with internal teams to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage workflow to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain an effective follow-up system to ensure timely and accurate handling of information requests.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days of holiday
- Fully-paid language course
- Meal vouchers and refreshment at working place
- Multisport card
- Fit-stop activity
- Work in a multi-cultural environment and daily use of foreign languages
- Coffee and fruit in the office