Our client is a multinational company operating in the services sector. In the Warsaw office (Poland). They support customers from different countries in improving their online business. The official language is English and the market the candidate will have to take care of is Italian.
- Support existing customers and increase sales via the web by providing useful information via e-mail. (This is not a call center)
- Thanks to the interaction with the sales office, the agent will support customers in solving their problems.
- Account Management (check the sales trend of a single account and where possible increase them), propose, where possible, process improvements and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage and develop excellent relationships with a broad portfolio of customers from many different sectors.
- Get along with the other departments of the company for the improvement of the product and service.
You should have;
- Previous experience in roles such as Customer Service or customer management (minimum 1 year),
- Excellent ability to organize work and excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Knowledge of Italian at C2 level or mother tongue and English and French at least at B2 level.
- The possibility of working with large partner companies,
- Compare with customers on an international scale,
- Professional development opportunities,
- Free fruit and coffee,
- Relocation package (a sum of money disbursed with the first salary to support those who move to Poland from another country),
- Competitive salary + monthly premiums to achieve some results,
- Excellent business climate, informal (no dress code, a climate similar to that of a start-up, horizontal business structure with real growth potential),
- Private health,
- Benefit card that allows access to numerous participating gyms and fitness centers,
- Language lessons in the office (Polish, English, German, French).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.