Our client’s team of customer service is enthusiastic, results-driven individuals with a positive attitude towards helping provide our customers with a first-class service every time! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides itself on the products and exceptional service they offer.
This is a fast-paced environment where a people person wanting to deliver for the customer can take ownership of the call and make a difference.
Your customer service skills and ability to cross-sell, up-sell and passion for learning are all we need, and we will teach you the rest!
- May provide order tracking, backlog processing, returns, discrepancy resolution, customer credit problems, and/or other such support to sales team members and/or external customers.
- Identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, including various key performance metrics.
- Ensures that good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively, and in accordance with consumer laws.
- Maintains and updates electronic and/or hard copy records as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- With excellent knowledge of Danish C1 Level and English
- Knowledge of an additional EU language is a plus
- Must have computer, email, phone, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sportscard and private medical care
- Office in a high-class building
- Professional initial and development training
- Dog-friendly environment
- Fresh fruits every day
- Bike parking