Are you looking for your next career path as a Customer Service Specialist (Night Shift)? Deliver a world-class experience to our Japanese-speaking customers across the Japanese region.
In this role, you will contact directly with our customers, resolving billing and technical issues. Also, you’ll play a main role in building loyalty by retaining customers with special offers.
Whoever you are. Whatever you do. Wherever you are from. Join us and just be yourself.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese;
- As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll need previous work experience in a customer service environment;
- Experience using Salesforce;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Have previous success in a sales-through-service role;
- Interested in global sports;
- Passion for learning new systems and processes;
- Great problem-solving experience – to troubleshoot customer queries such as streaming, payment, and technical issues;
- Strong team spirit with a passion for sharing ideas to improve our customer’s experience;
- High motivation to work hard and flexibly when we deliver changes and improvements;
- Strong influencing skills to deliver successful outcomes;
- Enjoy delivering results in a fast-paced environment that is target-based.
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll build your customer service skills by being the first point of contact for customers;
- Resolve customer issues in a friendly manner, using strong time-management skills to meet time and quality targets;
- Advocate for improvements when you discover something new;
- Play an active role across our entire customer care strategy – from new customer onboarding to customer loyalty & retention;
- Establish effective relationships with other colleagues from different regions;
- Support revenue growth via retention offers to customers via Customer Service contact channels.
What have we prepared for you?
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- As a Customer Service Agent, you’ll have the possibility to cooperate with leaders in various industries;
- Intensive training and familiarization phase;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our organization;
- Accommodation in our owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking, and much more.