Our client’s team of customer service is enthusiastic, results driven individuals with a positive attitude towards helping provide our customers with a first class service every time! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
This is a fast-paced environment where as a people person wanting to deliver for the customer you can take ownership of the call and make a difference. We are hiring:
Don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service skills and ability to cross sell, up-sell and passion for learning is all we need, and we will teach you the rest!
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and / or face to face customer service
- Excellent telephone manners and being able to connect with the customer to promote and offer solutions quickly
- With excellent knowledge of Swedish C1 Level and English
- Knowledge of Computer – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ability to learn quickly
- Able to remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Passionate about learning new things is key!
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable
We have benefits waiting for you:
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sport card and private medical care
- Office in high class building
- Professional initial and development trainings
- Dog friendly environment
- Fresh fruits everyday
- Bike parking