Join our team where you will find journeys to the cloud starting in the Infrastructure & Service Integration Department as Customer Service Specialist. You do not need previous experience on the position.
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions available
- Ensure that the process and procedures are followed;
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the service restoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls;
- Provide Customer specific trainings for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1;
- Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.
- Quality control of incidents: Providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
- Attention to details.
- Fluent in English written and oral skills.
- Fluent in German written and oral skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT Knowledge.
- Awareness of ITIL and business processes would be an advantage.
- Bonuses, including those for new employees’ recommendation.
- Additional life insurance.
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version.
- An attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.).
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options.
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas.
- Anti-smog plants in offices.
- Car leasing.
- Annual family picnics.
- Unforgettable integration events.
- Employee volunteering opportunities and exciting CSR projects.
- Great opportunity for Development.
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding.
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base.
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.