Our fantastic team of customer service is enthusiastic, results-driven individuals with a positive attitude toward helping provide our customers with first-class service every time! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides itself on the products and exceptional service they offer. This is a fast-paced environment where a people person wanting to deliver for the customer can take ownership of the call and make a difference. We are hiring a Customer Service Specialist.
Your customer service skills and ability to cross-sell, up-sell, and passion for learning are all we need, and we will teach you the rest!
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and/or face to face customer service
- Excellent telephone manners and being able to connect with the customer to promote and offer solutions quickly
- Knowledge of Computer – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to learn quickly
- Able to remain calm and diplomatic at all times
- Passionate about learning new things is key!
- Work permit required for European Union or comparable
- Fluent in Danish
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sportscard and private medical care
- Office in a high-class building
- Professional initial and development pieces of training
- Dog-friendly environment
- Fresh fruits every day
- Bike parking