We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisor based in Krakow, Poland with an immediate starting date. Our Client is looking for you to join an already existing successful team that is passionate about providing the best service to their customers
The role is challenging and fast-paced. We need you to have excellent communication skills and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
You will receive extensive training, rewarding career and an excellent working environment.
You will be;
- Supporting customers’ requests by phone, mail, and social media,
- Suggesting optimal solutions in accordance with internal procedures,
- Working with special applications and CRM Tools,
- Communication with customers, with very good empathy skill and high native vocabulary,
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills.
- Good computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively.
- Team players with the ability to also work independently.
- Experience in sales or customer service is a plus.
- Communicative level of English both oral and written form.
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits which will be outlined as we progress through the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.