Are you an enthusiastic, results-driven individual with a positive attitude to customer service, if yes, we want you to join our team and help provide our customers with a first class service on every call! With training provided, you too can be part of a team that prides themselves on the products and exceptional service they offer.
- This is a fast-paced environment where you as a “people person” with a “flair to deliver for the customer” can take ownership of the call and truly make a difference. Don’t worry, you don’t need to know anything about electronics! Your customer service and ability to cross-sell, up-sell and a passion for learning are key. You can learn everything you need to be successful in the job.
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre / Business Centre and/or sales environment,
- Ability to cross-sell and link sell and connect with the customer to promote opportunities,
- Computer savvy – good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to learn quickly,
- Sound knowledge of the web and browsing to find results,
- Proven ability to multi-task,
- Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and diplomatic at all times,
- Having German language skills are plus,
In addition to our competitive salary and sales incentive bonus, we offer additional benefits which will be outlined as we progress through the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.