Join the fascinating and ever-changing digital media world. We are looking for customer service representatives for our newest client, a pioneer in the entertainment world.
You will be;
- Be supporting customers’ requests by phone, mail and social media.
- Suggesting optimal solutions in accordance with internal procedures.
- Working with special applications and CRM Tools.
- Communicate with customers, with very good empathy skill and high native vocabulary.
- Communicating level of English both oral and written form.
You should have;
- Good computer skills and good knowledge of MS Office,
- Microsoft Office proficiency,
- Professionalism and a positive attitude,
- Ability to set priorities and manage daily responsibilities effectively,
- Teammates with the ability to also work independently,
- Experience in sales or customer service is a plus,
You will have;
- A competitive salary,
- An opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, daily use of foreign languages,
- An extensive training and development program on products, tools, and processes,
- A workplace-based in Prague,
- Meal vouchers, refreshment at the working place, fit-stop, fully paid language courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.