- Good command of the Italian language, min. – B2 level (in speech and writing)
- Communicative knowledge of Polish or English
- Very good computer skills
- Commitment to the duties performed
- Providing information about the preparation of the order, the lack of goods in stock
- Providing information on shipping, carrier problems or shipping delays
- Receiving information in connection with the receipt of the shipment, incomplete delivery, defective product or its non-compliance with the order
- Change and update contact details
- Providing information on invoices, guarantees, order changes and withdrawals
- Answering technical and delivery questions.
- Guaranteed hourly rate + bonuses for quality
- Flexible schedule (the possibility of adjusting the schedule to other obligations)
- Professional initial training, fully preparing for the performance of duties
- Substantive support of the leader at every stage of cooperation and coaching skills improvement
- Participation in training that develops your career – 26 people have already been promoted this year!
- Co-financing for a sports card