Does communicating with various people suit you perfectly? Are you constantly willing to help someone? Do you have an analytical point of view? We are looking for someone like you. Join an international team in Katowice and start working with globally known brands now.
- Handle incoming phone calls/ e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of a computer,
- Analyzing and resolving most common inquiries using step-by-step solutions provided to you,
- Delivering high-quality standard service to customers,
- Cooperating with IT specialist team to deal with more complex issues.
You should be;
- Very good Slovakian language skills both verbal and written,
- Very good English language skills,
- Pro client attitude and communication skills,
- Basic experience in Windows 7 and MS Office,
- Customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary),
- Team player, problem-solving attitude and efficient task management skills,
- Work in a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages,
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), a wide range of training – over 20 000 online training and books also available at home, training in the classroom, funding for learning foreign languages,
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database,
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together.
- Theatre, an employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves.
- In addition to the salary, you will receive an attractive benefits package (medical care for the whole family, life insurance).
- You can recommend friends in the Referral Program and collect awards.
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.