From high-level services, through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks to managing applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment. We use a number of foreign languages. Apply to work with us now.
After an induction training you will be able to:
- Handle incoming phone calls/ e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of a computer,
- Analyze and resolve most common inquiries using step-by-step solutions provided to you,
- Deliver high-quality standard service to customers,
- Cooperate with IT specialist team to deal with more complex issues.
If you have:
- very good Hungarian language skills,
- good English language skills,
- pro client attitude and communication skills,
- basic experience in Windows 7 and MS Office,
- customer service experience (is an asset but is not necessary),
- team player, problem-solving attitude and efficient task management skills,
We are offering you;
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.