Are you an impressive communicator and a great listener? As a Customer Service Advisor, always guided by your strong analytical mind, and your Finnish language skills, then you can start working in a leading industry from today in our international offices in Poland. We are waiting for you, and you do not need previous experience for the role.
- Handling incoming phone calls/e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network.
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers. Keeping records of all customers’ inquiries in the reporting system is needed.
- Analyzing and resolving the most common inquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem.
- Sending more complex inquiries to the relevant IT Support Team.
- Very good Finnish language skills both verbally and writing.
- Good English skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional phone manner.
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications need to be.
- Basic technical support experience is an advantage but not necessary.
- We are looking for someone who is flexible, well-motivated teammate, ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
- You will clearly define career path (authorities or managers), the wide range of training – over 20 000 online training and books also available at home, training in the classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn standard methodologies and global business from authorities. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database. You will work a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves. There will be the possibility to work remotely as well.
- In addition to the salary, you will receive an attractive benefits package (medical care for the whole family, life insurance).
- You can recommend friends in the Referral Program and collect awards.
- Also, our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.