Are you the first one to give someone a hand when in need? Are you quick to identify a possible problem? Have you got an analytical mind? If you speak Finnish, start helping people from an international office in Krakow or Katowice!
- Handling incoming phone calls / e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers
- Keeping records of all customers’ enquiries in the reporting system
- Analyzing and resolving most common enquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem
- Sending more complex enquiries to the relevant IT Support Team
- Very good Finnish language skills both verbal and written
- Good English skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- Work in a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefits package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!