Does communicating with various people suit you perfectly? Are you constantly willing to help someone? Do you have an analytical point of view? Join an international team in Katowice and start working with globally known brands now.
You will be;
- Handling incoming phone calls/e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to hardware, software, and network,
- Delivering professional and prompt service to the customers,
- Keeping records of all customers’ inquiries in the reporting system,
- Analyzing and resolving most common inquiries by providing step-by-step solutions or using remote access to take control of the computer and solve the problem,
- Sending more complex inquiries to the relevant IT Support Team.
You should have;
- Very good Czech language skills both verbal and written,
- Good English skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Professional telephone manner,
- Basic experience in Windows XP (Windows 7 would be an advantage), MS Office, MS based applications,
- Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
- Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure.
- Work in a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), a wide range of training – over 20 000 online training and books also available at home, training in a classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of e.g. ITIL, VMware, Citrix, Oracle Database.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves.
- In addition to the salary, you will receive an attractive benefits package (medical care for the whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in the Referral Program and collect awards.
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.