Are you passionate about Online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of Social Media and wants you to be part of its team.
You will be part of a team supporting different lines of products. You will together with your colleagues provide reactive phone, email, and chat support services with an emphasis on troubleshooting and efficient issue resolution to our small and medium businesses clients.
What do you need to start?
- Native Hebrew and English C1 is the must-have;
- Computer skills (basic skills mandatory, advanced skills like coding preferential);
- Good analytic skills and logical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening skills;
- Proactive and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Availability Monday to Sunday, including rotating weekends;
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide support to high-level clients to help them grow across multiple channels – chat, email, and phone;
- Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for clients in the online and digital advertising domain;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all self-service products;
- Provide product and tool support to enhance clients’ experience;
- Identify and solve problems technical bugs and ads’ delivery issues;
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve the usage of our solutions;
- Provide vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering.
What have we prepared for you?
Intensive training for all new employees:
The training period is four weeks of classroom training plus one additional week of nesting. The training has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may
vary between 08:30 and 09:30, depending on your group. During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Signing Bonus up to 3000€;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company.