Our client a leading web development platform dedicated to empowering individuals and businesses to create visually stunning websites effortlessly. As they continue to expand their global reach, they are looking for a Customer Care Expert with German to join their dynamic team in Warsaw.
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide technical solutions and support on products via various communication channels (e.g., email, phone, chat);
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of customer interactions and feedback;
- Address customer inquiries, troubleshoot issues, and resolve concerns promptly and effectively;
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability, and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction;
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless issue resolution and customer satisfaction;
- Influence the way users are supported and improve it to make sure users’ experience is the best possible;
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about users’ needs;
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and share insights with the team.
What do you need to start?
- Fluency in German (C1/C2 level) is essential;
- Proficiency in English (C1 level) to effectively communicate with the international team;
- Approximately 1 year of experience in any customer-related role, such as shop assistant, waiter, bartender, or customer support, demonstrating a strong commitment to customer satisfaction;
- Customer-oriented mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills;
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment;
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies and processes;
- A valid Polish residence permit, Polish visa, or EU citizenship is required.
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Permanent contract with an attractive salary;
- Private Medical care;
- Hybrid working scheme (4 days on-site from the Warsaw office and 1 day remotely.);
- Career and growth opportunities in a solid and structured company;
- Multinational environment;
- Professional initial and development training.