Are you passionate about Online Advertising and new technologies? Would you like to join one of the leading tech companies?
You will support our client as a Customer Care Advisor, growing and developing your knowledge base of online advertising in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
You will be part of a team supporting different lines of products. You will together with your colleagues provide reactive phone, email, and chat support services with an emphasis on troubleshooting and efficient issue resolution to our small and medium businesses clients.
What do you need to start?
- Native Hebrew and English C1 is the must-have;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Minimum 6 months of relevant customer care experience;
- General understanding of online marketing products/services being supported;
- Dynamic and organized.
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide optimal advice regarding different queries of the business clients;
- Create a meaningful rapport with key decision-makers in the marketing industry and serve as a consultant for their online advertising strategy;
- Understand the business goals of your clients in order to match the required online advertisement
- Provide strategic campaign support to educate your clients;
- Achieve strong customer satisfaction with a focus on quality and results.
What have we prepared for you?
Intensive training for all new employees:
The training period is four weeks of classroom training plus one additional week of nesting. The training has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may
vary between 08:30 and 09:30, depending on your group. During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Signing Bonus up to 3000€;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company.