Do you have a leader spirit? Do you have experience in business and people management? Are you great at understanding people’s needs? Make an amazing turn off your career and take the opportunity to work and live in Prague! Take it a step further!
• Coordinates an international team in accordance with company’s performance metrics
• Directs and coordinates the daily operations of the shifts: using the tools/ monitoring/ shadowing/ centralizing the tech issues and escalating to IT
• Ensures the performance and efficiency of the processes in daily operations: watching the dashboards and keeping the SLAs/ immediate corrections and support
• Conducts office management tasks: rules/ discipline/ pro-actively allocates/ uses the resources of the project
• Provides professional support to team members and escalates business-related cases to a higher level
• Participates to the hiring process when needed.
• Striving to inspire, motivate, support, lead and develop Team members using performance management, feedback, coaching, training, and other development activities
• Demonstrates strong leadership and team building skills
• Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver excellent service and maximize SLAs and efficiency
• Participating in the Calibration meetings and tools training sessions
• Ensure the achievement of objectives through continuous team follow-up
• Set up daily action plans to improve performance
• Ensure the respect of quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS)
• Ensure the availability of resources (absenteeism) and production means (tool operation).
• Alert in case of a production incident.
• Suggest ways to improve and optimize production development
• Manage, motivate and gain the loyalty of his/her team.
• Brief the team on their performance, customer requirement
• Follow and improve performance quality (quality control, knowledge control, advisors’ performance management).
• Develop skills and support advisors on a daily basis (coaching, team meetings, ongoing training …)
• Maintain skills, handle calls or emails
• Ensure the respect of the company values, implement discipline and platform rules
- Native Czech/Slovak speaker
- Fluent in English