Is an analytical mind your forte? Would you describe yourself as precise and attentive? Can you freely communicate with people and understand what they are saying? If you speak both Portuguese and English, a team of international professionals is waiting for someone like you.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned customers,
- Research and resolve dispute cases,
- Conduct variance analysis and research claims,
- Process incoming payments, offsets, reversals and other requests,
- Reconcile AR cash balances,
- Perform customer master data and order processing tasks,
- Work closely with the client and maintain a good working relationship,
- Fluency in Portuguese (level B2+),
- Fluency in English (level B2/C1),
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude,
- Strong interpersonal skills and dedicated approach,
- Teamwork approach,
- High motivation to achieve targets level,
- Ability to organize own workday schedule,
- Good analytical skills,
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage,
- Work in a multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), a wide range of training over 20 000 online pieces of training and books also available at home, training in the classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together -Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive an attractive benefits package (medical care for the whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in the Referral Program and collect awards.
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.