Is an analytical mind your forte? Would you describe yourself as precise and attentive? Can you freely communicate with people and understand what they are saying? If you speak both Lithuanian and English, a team of international professionals is waiting for someone like you. As Credit and Collections Analyst you will be in charge of following control and compliance regulations, booking all transactions on a timely manner and according to the correct account reconciliation, documenting information in the system according to Company procedures. We do not require any previous experience!
- Processing P2P and O2C transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures control and compliance regulations are followed.
- Daily control over assigned portfolio results.
- Log and respond to the e-mail/phone queries within the agreed timeframe.
- Makes decisions within broadly defined parameters.
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLA’s and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable.
- Analyzing and responding to Client’s, vendor’s and customers’ requests.
- Maintains a proactive working attitude towards the clients.
- Working closely with the Clients and Vendors and building up good relationship.
- Fluent in Lithuanian (C1)
- Fluent in English
- Good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel).
- Team work approach.
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere,
- Development of expert or leader competencies,
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees,
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses,
- Additional life insurance,
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want,
- Integration events and joint celebrations,
- Annual family picnic,
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects,
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Private medical care, also for your family,
- Bicycle parking and carpooling.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.