The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience and fluency in SAP Ariba contracts, SAP Ariba Contract Authoring
- E2E source to contract knowledge
- Contract lifecycle management knowledge
What duties will help you grow?
- Support to category managers, and senior buyers on Ariba contract management
- Act as a single point of contact to the client on Ariba contract type selection and maintenance, best practices sharing
- Act as a consultant on system functionality
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care, and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of a Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package, and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.