The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Economics/IT/Law /Finance/Administration/ German studies
- Good knowledge of English and German (at least B2 level)
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point skills on the intermediate level
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects in the same time and within tight timelines and attention to details
- Experience in working in the commercial/contract environment field would be an asset; however, it’s not required
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Engaging in contract data gathering activities
- Supporting senior team members and clients in different ad hoc requests, analysis and contract query resolution
- Ensuring record retention as per Contract Management processes
- Independently creating and keeping updated Contract Management core products.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.