The purpose of this role is content moderation management for advertising reviewing and site cleaning of active ads published with mistakes, for one of the most successful free classified apps within Central Europe. In addition, this role also requires Customer Support via CRM, replying to incoming messages in a timely manner, dealing with bugs reports as defined in advertising guidelines across the platform and provide excellent customer care to all users by ensuring questions are answered, requests are fulfilled and advice is offered.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Moderate, categorize and review all advertisements presented within the customer tool for manual intervention
- Customer support, review, reply and take appropriate next steps within the CRM tool to manage customer relationships / possible legal matters per templates
- Translations and proof reading of legal requests
- Site cleaning of active advertisements for mistakes amongst automatically published ads on the site / app by doing complex keywords-based searches and removing mistakes that are discovered in the process (ads removal and re-categorization) including mistakes by other moderators, as well as regular site clean-up
- Bugs – filling-in and recoding data based on requirements, as well as replying to and following up with the customers reporting the bug(s)
- Manage the information presented by this tool and approve (with or without re-categorization) or reject the ads based on their content.
- Prevent fraudulent, obscene, indecent, offensive or inappropriate advertisements or advertisements outside of customer-specific policies related to allowable ads.
- Observe all quality standards and adhere to service levels presented
- Ensure all relevant reporting is completed at the end of every day
- Moderators will be responsible for the prevention of fraudulent, obscene, indecent, offensive or inappropriate activity
- Assist with advertiser retention
- Contribute to the improvement of services
- Be available to cover any work within the Customer Care department, some of which may include shift work
- GCSE qualifications or equivalent
- Fluent in Slovak and English
- Previous Moderation/Customer Care experience beneficial but not necessary
- Previous call center/sales experience beneficial.
- Familiarity with computer technology, email, other IT based applications as necessary
- Analytical reading and comprehension skills
- Eye for detail
- Prompt/accurate data collection
- Comprehensive knowledge of the site’s features
- Empathize with inexperienced/non-technical members
- Ability to notice when problems are recurring
- Responsible attitude
- Calmness under pressure
- Solid decision-making abilities
- Problem-solving skills – Can use own initiative to remedy problem situations.
- Interpersonal skills – demonstrates a welcoming and professional attitude at all times.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm – driven to achieve personal and team goals.
- Communications skills (Oral and Written) – Listens and understands others, adjusting communication style to suit situation and audience.
- Flexibility within the role and working hours.
- Team building / Team work – Understands how individual job tasks, responsibilities and projects relate to the departmental success.
- Time management – manages time effectively, meets deadlines and achieves established objectives.
- Calmness – Functions effectively during pressurized situations.