The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Very good knowledge of English (at least B2)
- Very good knowledge of Czech or Slovakian (at least B2)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Collections required
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of programs, such as Excel and SAP
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Monitoring accounts and contacting clients (calls, e-mails) to ask about their overdue payments
- Investigating and resolving unapplied payments
- Initiating refunds for the overpayments
- Updating account status records and collection efforts
- Reporting on collections activity and accounts receivables status
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.