The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least 1 year of experience in the O2C area
- Fluent French (C1) and good English skills
- Attention to detail
- A common use of Microsoft Office Software Applications in particular Excel
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
What duties will help you grow?
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationships with them for the future delivery
- Collect reports from internal and external parties
- Resolve differences between different sources of data
- Perform invoicing controls, resolve disputes
- Process documentation received from the Client
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking. .