Our Client’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as help-desk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
If you are:
- A Cloud engineer with proven thought technical implementations or administration
- Able to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to resolve problems and implement the solution
- Very good at communicating technical problems and solutions
- Motivated and self-confident to perform a deep dive and find a root-cause of a problem
- Analytical mind with evaluative and problem-solving abilities, able to support technical implementations and solutions aligned with client’s business problems
And you have:
- experience in large scale IT environments.
- experience working with Cloud technologies, acting as an engineer on minimum 1 Cloud-based solution (Azure, AWS, Google, Oracle).
- experience in provisioning automation and configuration using minimum 1 of following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Cloud native solutions including Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift
- Experience with day to day Linux administration
- Practical experience in common automation in Cloud ecosystem
- Understanding of classic infrastructure
- Experience in administration of hybrid (cloud & on-premise) environments will be advantageous.
- Knowledge about Nutanix will be advantageous
- Experience in Oracle Exadata cloud service will be a advantageous.
Then we would like to hear about you.
You will help our colleagues from technical teams spreader across the globe to support infrastructure which will be based on most exciting newest technologies for one of the biggest utility company in US. This is an engineering role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities.
- Provide top level technology consultancy services to our clients and other technical teams
- Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and engineers on both Capgemini and client side
- Provide support for modern cloud based solutions
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing