Our Client is looking for a Cloud DevOps to join the Operations Team in their offices in Marbella, Spain.
Manage knowledge extracted from hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time. You will load large datasets, design and maintain schemas, and help to optimize queries to help maintain our 99.99% uptime across a multi-terabyte system
As a Cloud DevOps you will be reporting directly to the Cloud Computing Manager and will interact with an international team of developers skilled in SQL, Python, Java, Common Lisp, and Cloud technologies.
The ability to communicate effectively in English both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement. Competitive compensation and a fun working environment. Relocation assistance available, but working remotely is not possible for this position.
*European Union’s legal working status is required.
- +2 years of professional experience as Linux Sys Admin.
- +2 years of professional experience with a Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrable skills with scripting languages (Python, Bash) or equivalent technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of network design and troubleshooting.
- Cloud and BigData technologies (Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch…).
- Database Administration (relational and NoSQL).
- Infrastructure as code technologies (AWS Cloudformation, Terraform…).
- Automation/provision tools (Chef, Ansible…).
- Container technologies (Docker, Rocket…).
Responsibilities of a Cloud DevOps
You will be in charge of developing and maintaining cutting-edge cloud infrastructure solutions to provide support to the company’s services. Building, monitoring and provisioning software, automating infrastructure changes on the cloud will be part of your daily tasks.
We are looking for a cross-functional System Administrator who will be in charge of:
- Continuously improving solutions based on clients’ needs.
- Troubleshooting any issue related to operating systems and servers.
- Providing support to the different company departments.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and proposing new solutions adapted to each situation.
- On-call rotation shifts will be one of your responsibilities.