The recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- At least B1 command of English and B2 of German;
- At least 1,5 years of experience in a corporation, preferable C2C area;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel);
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Analytical skill
- Knowledge of SAP (not essential)
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Internal and external Invoicing processes;
- Responding to Client queries, close cooperation;
- Support of control processes;
- Ad hoc reporting
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world–changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our client.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.