Our client is a rapidly expanding technology company at the forefront of providing frictionless transportation services through its innovative cloud-based mobility platform, the Urban Mobility Operating System (UMOS) that is looking for a Car Infotainment Android Application Engineer to join its team in Poland.
You will mainly be in charge of the following activities:
- Development of applications for In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) with Android Automotive OS (AAOS);
- Active cooperation with the HQ team to develop core features applied to AAOS.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Android application development;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience with at least 2 of the following programming languages: Kotlin, Java, C++;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent English;
- Work permit for Poland or EU passport.
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and architecture;
- Experience with Agile software development methodology;
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and APIs;
- Comprehensive understanding of the Android platform;
- Proficiency in utilizing modern Android libraries, frameworks, and tools;
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices in Android development;
- Knowledge and experience in the Android automotive and in-vehicle infotainment domain;
- Working experience with multi-site, multi-national, and multi-contributor teams.
What have we prepared for you?
- A permanent employment contract;
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential (up to 40% of the annual gross salary);
- Possibility to work Hybrid or Full Remote;
- Private medical insurance;
- A multisport card will be provided.