**Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
For our New Client in Kraków and Katowice we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team specializing in BUYER processes and to help building this new team from the very beginning.
Who are we looking for?
- Language skills – German C1
- Experience in negotiations, building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Proven purchasing experience minimum 3 years
- Very good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
What will you do?
- Support on sourcing, negotiating, and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Client’s operational requirements
- Provide guideline, share best practices how to purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures and guidance during supplier negotiations and contracts award process
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Monitor preparation of purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements as well as Client quality requirements
What we offer?
Personal and professional development:
– Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
– NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
– We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
– Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
– Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
– Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
– Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
– Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
– Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.