**Recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
We are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team specializing in BUYER processes and to help build this new team from the very beginning.
Who are we looking for?
- Language skills- English C1
- Experience in negotiations, building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Proven purchasing experience minimum 3 years
- Very good communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Willingness to work in the afternoon shifts 2x per week (3pm-11pm additionally paid)
What will you do?
- Support on sourcing, negotiating and buying of goods, materials and services to meet the Client’s operational requirements
- Provide guidelines, and share best practices on how to purchase goods, materials, components, or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures and guidance during supplier negotiations and contracts award process
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Monitor preparation of purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements as well as Client quality requirement
What we offer?
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.