Our client offers excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a friendly, trusted and team orientated environment to support our vision to become the global destination for electronics customers; as the trusted experts that link suppliers and innovators of technology in our world.
The BD Specialist is expected to
- have inbound and outbound sales and contacts to the accounts to whom he/she is assigned and carry out a key account management of the accounts and consistently growing sales and profit within a set of assigned accounts on a quarterly basis.
- support the outside sales team’s assigned accounts ensuring we have 100% support to our top assigned accounts
The main responsibilities are:
- Deliver quarter by quarter sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets for the assigned group of accounts
- Identify and convert a pipeline of new business opportunities in line with expected timescales and growth targets.
- Identify key competitor account opportunities and formulate plans to deliver and convert significant wins, ensuring maximum profitability from right product and services mix.
- Responsible for all commercial elements of the owned accounts through business analysis and business planning.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, QBR’s and any further documentation, with support of Operations, Legal and Finance teams, following internal procedure.
- Responsible for managing new agreement roll-outs, marketing plans and mobilisation support activity to rapidly convert the business opportunity with support of Marketing and the quote and technical functions.
We have benefits waiting for you:
- Employment contract
- Multinational environment
- Sport card and private medical care
- Office in high class building
- Professional initial and development trainings
- Dog friendly environment
- Fresh fruits everyday
- Bike parking