As a Business Development Manager you will be working to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth while defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and fixing business deals as well as maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Responsible for partner pipeline management, detecting new opportunities and driving successful and profitable closure of deal rate.
- Identifying, qualifying, pursuing and capturing sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
- Delivering the necessary presentation to new clients to improve company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Collaborating closely with different company’s departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
- Presenting to and consult top management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, etc.
- Proposing and agreeing detailed Territories Sales Plans.
- Advising on commercial contract pricing.
- Representing dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aiming at getting things right first time.
- Supporting fellow employees at all times.
- Responding positively to technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations.
- Be results-oriented.
- Interacting with other departments when required.
- Identify training requirements.
- Managing partner forecasting/partners performance by tracking tools.
You should be:
- Fluent in English and native Italian language.
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. C.
- BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure with sound commercial skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date, culminating in a Senior Sales or Business Development role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Existing executive-level contacts at one or more target operators.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Target success-driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance,
- Extensive training and fully-paid language course.
- Training program.
- 25 days of vacation.
- Multisport card, fit -stop activities.
- Meal vouchers, fresh fruits and refreshment in office.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.