Would you like to work for a big German company that provides the highest quality data analysis, intelligence platform, and consulting service?
Apply now for the Business Development Manager position now!
The Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact with a new potential client when they are seeking information, data & analytics on the products and services for the near future.
- Qualifying and profiling customers/opportunities for renewal and new business opportunities
- Create, maintain, enable and grow a set of accounts on the services and value proposition of the product to drive revenue
- Understand the portfolio of solutions and services to effectively match these to the customer’s needs acting as a brand ambassador
- Analyze new leads to determine opportunities for new, conversion, and renewal opportunities
- Identify critical customer information, ie: customers’ organization structure, installed base, competitors, key contracts, decision-makers, etc and be able to establish a trust relationship through the phone
- Create and manage the pipeline to drive revenue on the different solutions offered
- Experience in Sales and Cold Calling
- Notions of Account Management but no experience needed
- Able to Cross-sell and Up-sell is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone.
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
- Eager to discover valuable insights from the customers
- Able to establish a connection within the person behind the phone
- Resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Very Organized and multitasking
- Ready to be part of a hectic sales team and be able to adapt to changes quickly
We have benefits waiting for you:
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the employee)
- Attractive bonuses according to the performance
- Tasty coffee & tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 2x a week
- Multisport card
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English.
- Great referral bonus
- Game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment