Our client believes in your potential. At their office you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, and much more!
What you’ll do:
You would be responsible for monitoring systems connected with the supply chain e.g. Order Management System, Warehouse Management System, RF devices, bar codes, labels and technical support regarding the warehouse devices and IT support in all queries connected with systems, computers, connections, printers etc. Also, monitoring applications and alerts on possible threats like performance, instability, insecure or incorrect data to responsible staff within Business and IT.
- Ensure support on operational continuity and secure knowledge of information systems and applications.
- Working together with appointed super users for this application and internal/external vendors depending on the support level.
- Initiating, investigating, and analyzing today’s business processes to optimize the processes.
- Ensure availability of ICT infrastructure services and standard office automation and correct functionality for the different business areas including ICT technical infrastructure on WHS (Pick line).
- Ensure availability of Supply chain applications and functionality for the different business areas. KPI on availability.
- Resolving and coordinate incidents, issues, and problems according to SLA and ad hoc expectations. Supporting business on 1st and 2nd level support. Provide 3rd level support to local solutions. Contact person for 3rd line support to internal or external solutions.
- Coordinate availability, performance, security, issues, and change requests on the ICT infrastructure level. Bring in expertise on ICT level to support projects on defining changes, validating changes, testing, and implementation. Communicate changes with stakeholders and within the organization.
- Deliver requested and unsolicited reports and analyses for the Manager ICT.
- Close cooperation with the various departments within the organization, creating insight into the various business processes and the relationship between them. Critically listing and looking at today’s processes and ways of thinking within the organization.
- Supports Greece and Turkey by supporting applications and projects, as we do not have local IT staff in these countries. Participate in local and global projects.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) – preferable
- Fluent knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian, English advanced level
- From 2 to 4 years’ experience in ICT is a must
- Technical IT knowledge on infrastructure, components, and systems
- Knowledge and experience with logistic processes and information systems
- Professional computer skills (Office, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills; detail-oriented, problem-solver, ability to multi-task and good decision-making
- Effective communication (written and oral), teamwork skills,
- Stress resistant, emotional intelligence accuracy in daily work
- Ability to establish contacts easily
- Ability to perform in a rapidly changing multi-task environment
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to work from home (2 days per week) and flexible working hours
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- International team environment
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere