Backup Infrastructure EngineerKatowice - Poland
You will be working in an international environment where willingness of learning new things is supported by a wide range of training and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
Backup Infrastructure Engineer will be able to expand knowledge in Backup area through access to dedicated client’s environment and collaboration with high-class specialists within the team.
We are looking for someone who has a dedication and strong focus on technical skill development. You should be motivated to achieve defined objectives as well.
You will be handling Backup systems. Also, TSM servers management and support daily. You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting Backup systems. You should be able to design and implement new solutions and determinate hardware problem.
- Professional experience in dealing with Backup systems
- Knowledge of TSM backup solution
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of Linux Red Hat OS management
- Experience in handling Enterprise class environments
- Familiarity with Virtualization (VMware)
- Experience in hardware management
- Working in a close-knit team and a friendly atmosphere
- Bonuses, including those for recommending new employees
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Additional life insurance
- An attractive package of additional benefits (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.) you chose what you want
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care, also for your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.