We are looking for a Back Office Administrator in order to support the German Team.
The Team is in charge of the execution of regulatory requirements for money laundering and the active and effective fight against financial crime.
What will you do as a Back Office Administrator with German:
- As a Back Office Administrator, you will be supporting Anti-Financial Crime tasks,
including AML, terrorist financing, KYC, and fraud
- Recognizing, supporting, and evaluating suspicious bank account transactions
- Identify money laundering typologies and suspicious facts
- Create and transmit reports of suspicious financial transactions to FIU
- Daily processing of the results from our internal transactions monitoring system
- Processing of inquiries related to fighting against fraud and money laundering
- Fluent in German is a MUST.
- Very good command of English (B2)
- Preferably working experience in administrative and office tasks.
- Excellent conceptual mindset, strong engagement, load capacity as well as
organizational skills and diligence (routine multitasking)
- Strong Team spirit
- Engagement and passion to have a positive impact on the prevention of financial crime
- Usage of MS Windows and MS Office, ability to use Internet applications
- Good Excel knowledge
- EU Passport
- Relocation to Greece
- Competitive salary for the Greek market
- 14 salaries a year
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week accommodation,
pick-up & drop from the airport, assistance finding an apartment)
- Private Health Insurance
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- Full-time job (5 working days per week, 8-hour shifts)