- AWS Public Cloud expertise,
- Solution Architecture experience,
- System Design experience,
- Application of relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices experience
- Provide innovation-oriented cloud advice towards the structuring of the services and respective
It’s not essential, but it is appreciate if you also have:
- Kubernetes, DevOps knowledge
- Standard maintenance services
- Corrective maintenance
- Adaptive maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Evolutive maintenance
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• You will have the possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• No rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Foreigners Community) and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. This is a big company with a unique atmosphere – make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to the company.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.