If you are goal oriented and enjoy what you do, then join our team. As an Audit Senior you will be responsible for assisting Audit Managers with the planning of audit and identification of risk areas. At the same time, you will carry out research and reviews and make any necessary recommendations to change policies, implement new systems or even change employee roles and team structures. Sometimes you will work directly with the Finance Director and company directors while following the company’s corporate standards and operational procedures, keeping organizational effectiveness by providing leadership, guidance, support and back up to field team as needed.
- Comply always with company’s requirements.
- Planning of audit and identification of risk areas.
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations).
- Undertake statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of company’s corporate standards, policies, regulations, core services, targets, client relation and other important indicators.
- Preparing financial statements in line with IFRS/GAPSE/GAPSME.
- Be responsible for the audit project’s execution.
- Lead and co-ordinate audit projects and audit teams.
- Ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly, safely and at maximum productivity.
- Provide feedback to audit assistants on audit work assigned to them.
- Develop the proper communication channels between the audit and the corporate office through regular reporting.
- Develop the skills of Audit Assistant.
- Ensure all project information documents are prepared, including detailed execution plan.
- Collaborating closely with different company’s departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
- Applying change control and configuration management processes.
- Reporting through agreed lines on project progress through highlight reports and end-stage assessments.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the audit environment.
- Representing a dynamic approach towards quality improvement and aiming at getting things right first time.
- Supporting fellow employees at all times.
- Be results-oriented.
- Interacting with other departments when required.
You should be:
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Fully qualified professional – ACCA and/or Masters in Accountancy.
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- ERP management
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Comfortable speaking with business users at all levels.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Handle project tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Target success-driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance.
- An annual Continuous Professional Education [CPE]
- Intensive training with Audit Management Team.
- Corporate Bonus policy if applied.
- Days of vacation as per country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.