If you are goal oriented and you love working in an international environment, then join our team. As an Audit Assistant you will be in charge of working under the supervision of an auditor. You will be working with the Audit Senior using your auditing skills such as logical thinking, strategic planning and knowledge to perform various auditing activities in an organization. Your role will be very challenging and demanding while complying with your responsibilities to fulfill as directed by the Audit Senior in the organization.
- Comply always with company’s requirements.
- Provide support to the Audit Senior in collation of audit requirements as specified from time to time.
- Evaluate the various procedures and processes that entail weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual audit in the organization.
- Ensure proper audit controls and compliance at all levels and departments in the organization.
- Inspect for the accuracy of policy procedures being followed in various departments.
- Provide feedback to Audit Senior on audit work assigned to you.
- Develop the proper communication channels between the audit and the corporate office through regular reporting.
- Develop the skills as an Audit Assistant.
- Maintain the database of all the internal and external auditors including the various reports that need to be submitted to each auditor on a regular basis.
- Develop and submit audit budget under the guidance of the Audit Senior and implement the same on approval of the board of directors of the organization.
- Supporting colleagues at all times.
- Verify various financial statements such as balance sheet, income statement, assets and liabilities statement and equity statement on a quarterly basis and submit report to Audit Senior.
- Be results-oriented.
- Ensure compliance of fraud control policy available in the organization apart from providing suggestions for improving the same periodically.
- Interacting with other departments when required.
You should be:
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written.
- Studies in – ACCA and/ Accountancy.
- Possess auditing skills such as logical thinking, strategic planning
- Demonstrating unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others.
- Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Computer Literate (MS Office Suite).
- ERP management.
- Positive attitude and goal orientation.
- Strong individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Target success-driven.
- Flexibility in prioritizing workload.
You will have:
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Five working days plus the day of the exam as Special Leave with Pay are given for every ACCA.
- Intensive training with Audit Management Team.
- Corporate Bonus policy if applied.
- Days of vacation as per country’s law.
- Working in a multicultural environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.