Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Expertise and fluency in SAP Ariba Sourcing, SAP Ariba SLP
- E2E knowledge about Sourcing process, Supplier Awarding
- Ability to provide support to Buyers with regards to selection of optimal Sourcing Strategy
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work with different cultures, geographies, attention to details
- Valid work permit for Poland or EU ID
What duties will help you grow?
- Preparation sourcing events (eRfq, Erfp, E-auctions) in Ariba
- Provide support to Buyers with regards to selection of optimal Sourcing Strategy
- Performing tenders (offers) evaluation process against evaluation criteria and normalized pricing, identifying strengths and weaknesses of each proposed offer/solution
- Supporting customer buyers with advice and best practices in e-tendering process to achieve maximum outcomes (financial savings)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.