Who are we looking for?
This is your opportunity to become a member of a well-established Team of System Engineers. A mixture of talented and experienced engineers providing project and operational support across a variety of technologies for a client from the financial market.
• GitLab CI/CD (pipelines run and configuration)
• Linux system administration. (bash scripting and service configuration (like Apache web server)
• Kubernetes cluster administration.
• R, Networking (Application Communication Level), Camunda.
• ITIL and ITSM (ticket and risk management)
• Client/server certificate management and maintenance.
• Understanding of network configuration and protocols ( with focus on application layer: DNS LDAP HTTPS SFTP SSH TLS/SSL )
- Implementation of AD groups configuration via Ansible and GitLab CI/CD.
- Certificate management: perform various operations on certificates (Linux, Bash), modify and run specific Ansible code
- Coordination with technical team for HBASE, Kafka configuration
- Coordination with network teams for firewall openings and DNS entries creation
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.