You will support our client as Advertising Sales Representative, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You will drive sustained sales as well as proactively find new selling opportunities. Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
What do you need to start?
- Native-level written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew;
- Fluency in English (B2 level mandatory);
- High school diploma required;
- Minimum 1-year experience working in digital marketing or sales;
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and listening skills;
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment;
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently.
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Contacting new and existing customers on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities, and providing them with the best solution for their business goals;
- Manage a portfolio of medium-sized businesses (SMBs) clients with responsibility for growing revenue;
- Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
- Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend;
- Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
What have we prepared for you?
Intensive training for all new employees:
The training period is four weeks of classroom training plus one additional week of nesting. The training has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may
vary between 08:30 and 09:30, depending on your group. During the training, you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Signing Bonus up to 3000€;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company.