Our client is one of the leading Social Media companies worldwide and wants you to be part of the team. Social interaction has been reinvented and today, hundreds of millions of users communicate through Social Media.
As an Advertising Reviewer, you will review the Ads, and moderate content posted on Social Media. You will be part of a team ensuring a competent and excellent content moderation service, in order to grant that all the platform compliance regulations are followed. You will be working on the Hebrew market and helping to build a better experience for our users.
What do you need to start?
- Hebrew and English C1 is the must-have;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Experience in working in a case-driven environment;
- Good job organization and time management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Valid work permit for Portugal or EU ID.
What duties will help you grow?
- Reviewing Ads in accordance with the processes and policies (format, fake content, and what can be accepted);
- Disclaimer: please note that these tasks might involve exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography, and fake news.
What have we prepared for you?
Intensive training for all new employees:
The training period is 10 working days and will be done in English. It has a duration of 8 hours per day and the starting times may vary between 08:30h and 09:30h, depending on your group. During the training you will receive an insight into your future work field which will include:
- Integration into the Portugal team;
- Training for new computer software programs;
- Comprehensive product training about the products and services of the client;
- Customer support management training for telephone, e-mail and chat contact;
- On-the-job training and independent implementation of training content.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care and private life insurance;
- Christmas and Holiday bonuses;
- Meal Allowance;
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months of successful integration;
- Yearly complementary two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU);
- Accommodation in one of our company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities, cooking lessons, and much more.