The Operational Consulting & Outsourcing department of our client in Lyon is looking for an Accounting Assistant in supplier accounting on a permanent contract to join its teams.
Get involved and evolve within a dynamic firm with a strong team spirit!
Under the supervision of your Manager and on behalf of one of our clients, you carry out supplier accounting work, in compliance with accounting and tax rules and internal procedures in force.
You will mainly be in charge of the following missions:
- Registration of accounting documents;
- Preparation and execution of supplier payment campaigns;
- Account justification;
- Track FNP and Accounts Payable;
- Closing work (analysis, checks, etc.);
- Bank reconciliation;
- Help with the preparation of the package.
What do you need to start?
- Higher education in accounting and management (BTS accounting or accounting license);
- 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- French Native;
- Fluent in Excel and ideally Dynamics 365 is a plus;
- Autonomous, involved, rigorous, dynamic, and have the ability to work with multiple interlocutors;
- Work permit for France or EU passport.
What have we prepared for you?
- A permanent contract;
- A friendly and caring environment, allowing everyone to benefit from professional ascent in a stimulating environment;
- Flexibility in working methods, and attention paid to the work-life balance of employees, which is reflected in teleworking agreements and limited travel;
- A firm driven by CSR issues offers its employees the opportunity to invest in these topics.