Our client is a market leader in the solar industry connecting the global solar manufacturers and the national professional solar installers offering an optimally available range that suits the rapidly developing market.
You are 100% clear about how your customers are organized and you feel flawlessly about how you can support them strategically as a partner. In addition, you follow developments in the industry closely and you are able to create opportunities for your customer from there. In the meantime, you build up an intensive relationship with suppliers and you know how to link customer and supplier at the right time. You are also actively looking for new customers and you know how to bind them to the clients portfolio.
You work closely with a sales team of operational account managers with whom you serve a regular customer group. You do this on the basis of an account plan drawn up with the team. Together you ensure that this customer group is and remains satisfied and that sales opportunities are identified. You are also part of a team of account managers. With this team you share knowledge and experience so that every sales team can grow.
What are your duties as Account Manager Solar?
- Responsible for existing customer relationships
- Extension of your customer’s organization at a strategic level
- Actively searching and building new customer relationships
- Identifying market developments and sales opportunities
- Sparring partner for your sales team and the entire international organization
What do we expect from you?
- HBO+ level
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the solar industry
- Affinity with sustainable sector and technology
- Very strong communicator; both orally and in writing
- Command of the English language
- Knowledge of an extra foreign language is an advantage
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary
- Working on the future in a successful company in a challenging, fast-growing sector.
- Working for one of the largest solar importers in the Benelux.
- Enthusiastic, collegial, and capable colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop within the organization.