Our client is a market leader in the solar industry connecting global solar manufacturers and national professional solar installers offering an optimally available range that suits the rapidly developing market.
To support its rapid growth in Poland, our client is looking to strengthen its sales team. As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the success of our customers. You advise and provide input at a strategic level. For example, it doesn’t take you long to understand how the customer is organized and how to support them as a partner to become and stay (more) successful. The most important measure for success in collaborating with our customers is reliability. This is your responsibility as an Account Manager.
You will work in a team of Account Managers, each with their own customer group. Together you will be a strong team and ensure that customers are satisfied and that sales opportunities are identified and maximized. However, you will also have a lot of freedom to interpret the position of Account Manager and determine your own course of action in order to achieve the ultimate goal. The international sales team consists of Account Managers in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and Spain, and with these colleagues you share knowledge and experiences.
As Account Manager for Poland, the requirements are:
- Higher Professional Education (HBO) in the field of economics, international trade, sales management, or a similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position at an international or fast-growing company
- Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology will be an advantage
- Polish Native and English C1
- Resident in the Kraków area is considered a plus
- Having an entrepreneurial character, good leadership, and time-management skills are essential.
- Be proactive, not reactive. Not only taking orders but trying to identify the ways of improvement for client businesses, and prepare them for changes and challenges.
- Willingness to work at our client headquarters in the Netherlands for a month during onboarding
What other qualities do you need to have?
You have strong analytical and strategic skills, are entrepreneurial, can-do mindset, are customer-oriented, and are commercially strong. You are flexible (because we are growing fast), a team player and have a great ability to plan and solve problems.
Main responsibilities are:
- Responsible for existing customer relationships
- Identifying market developments and sales opportunities
- Sparring partner for your sales team and the entire international organization(marketing, finance, purchasing)
- Participating in dealer events and nationwide solar trade fair
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Working on the future in a successful company in a challenging, fast-growing sector.
- Working for one of the largest solar importers in the Benelux.
- Enthusiastic, collegial, and capable colleagues.
- The opportunity to develop within the organization.